Ice cream Yule Log selection $55 after November 25th
1) Vegan Tahini caramel; Dates, maple, Tahini, sea salt.
2) Vegan Coconut “No” Egg Nog; Coconut cream, agave, arrow root, rum, spices, sea salt.
3) French Vanilla & Sour cherry; Cream, egg yolks, sugar, bourbon vanilla, sour cherries, unrefined olive Balsamic vinegar.
4) Malted Milk chocolate & Hazelnut; Cream, egg yolks, sugar, milk chocolate, malt powder, sea salt, hazelnuts.
Send Inquiries & orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit 📷 Kelly Gauthier; http://www.goudalife.ca/recipes/
Don’t miss Beau’s St. Patrick’s Party 2018 on March 10th! Enjoy Beau’s beer and guest taps, Irish-inspired cuisine, traditional entertainment, activities & more! Get your tickets at http://www.stpatricksparty.ca/
Photo by Colleen Johnson.
Three Amazing events you can find me at for the holidays!
- ShowStoppers; Saturday & Sunday November 25 & 26 – 10 am till 6pm at Q West in Westboro #craftforkids #photooppwithelsa #local&fun
- Ottawa Christmas Markets at Lansdowne Park; Saturday & Sunday December 2&3, 9&10 and December 23rd – 9 till 3pm
- Roots and Shoots Farm Christmas Foodie Market; Saturday December 16th – 10am to 3 pm. 115 Chemin de la Beurrerie, La Peche #Juniperfarms #milkhouse #Alskamaple #Fermforet #Dorothy’sducks #pascalesicecream
Send your order to email@example.com
Yule logs: Early bird special $50.00 before Nov. 12th. $60.00 after until the November 26 deadline
Choose from 3 flavors:
1) Dark chocolate cherry
2) Salted hazelnut
(serves 13 depending on portion size)
Hot chocolate (750ml) $15.00
*Amazing with espresso, Beau’s beer dark ale & Amaretto
Salted Caramel (190ml) $10.00
*spread on toast, in your coffee or by the spoonful!
Sour cherries in balsamic caramel (190ml) $10.00
*add to yogurt, top your favorite dessert, tasty stocking stuffer
Photo by Ben Welland.
For more info visit: http://www.stpatricksparty.ca/about/