Ice cream Yule Log selection $55 after November 25th
1) Vegan Tahini caramel; Dates, maple, Tahini, sea salt.
2) Vegan Coconut “No” Egg Nog; Coconut cream, agave, arrow root, rum, spices, sea salt.
3) French Vanilla & Sour cherry; Cream, egg yolks, sugar, bourbon vanilla, sour cherries, unrefined olive Balsamic vinegar.
4) Malted Milk chocolate & Hazelnut; Cream, egg yolks, sugar, milk chocolate, malt powder, sea salt, hazelnuts.
Send Inquiries & orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit 📷 Kelly Gauthier; http://www.goudalife.ca/recipes/
It’s the 3rd annual Bicycle Craft Biergarten. Sit outside on the Rideau canal with great craft beer, live music, local eats and more! Complimentary valet bicycle parking on site. Free admission, 1 day only. More details to come!
As a sequel to our highly-successful summer event last year, OPL is once again offering a free, family-oriented event with something for everyone to enjoy, including storytelling, music, dance and art workshops, crafts, an Escape Room, maker activities from OPL’s Imagine Space, face painting, balloon animals, games, a gardening station, and much, much more! A community mural project, hosted by CBC and House of Paint will also be a feature. Tales and Tunes offers activities that celebrate and highlight storytelling, community, and creation in unique and inclusive ways.
Mark your calendars, my tricycle will be on site filled with treats!
Click on the link below for more information;
Don’t miss Beau’s St. Patrick’s Party 2018 on March 10th! Enjoy Beau’s beer and guest taps, Irish-inspired cuisine, traditional entertainment, activities & more! Get your tickets at http://www.stpatricksparty.ca/
Photo by Colleen Johnson.
Three Amazing events you can find me at for the holidays!
- ShowStoppers; Saturday & Sunday November 25 & 26 – 10 am till 6pm at Q West in Westboro #craftforkids #photooppwithelsa #local&fun
- Ottawa Christmas Markets at Lansdowne Park; Saturday & Sunday December 2&3, 9&10 and December 23rd – 9 till 3pm
- Roots and Shoots Farm Christmas Foodie Market; Saturday December 16th – 10am to 3 pm. 115 Chemin de la Beurrerie, La Peche #Juniperfarms #milkhouse #Alskamaple #Fermforet #Dorothy’sducks #pascalesicecream
Send your order to email@example.com
Yule logs: Early bird special $50.00 before Nov. 12th. $60.00 after until the November 26 deadline
Choose from 3 flavors:
1) Dark chocolate cherry
2) Salted hazelnut
(serves 13 depending on portion size)
Hot chocolate (750ml) $15.00
*Amazing with espresso, Beau’s beer dark ale & Amaretto
Salted Caramel (190ml) $10.00
*spread on toast, in your coffee or by the spoonful!
Sour cherries in balsamic caramel (190ml) $10.00
*add to yogurt, top your favorite dessert, tasty stocking stuffer